Kyle Shannon Computer Career Goals
My name is Kyle Shannon and I study Web Development and Computer Programming at Saint Paul College in St. Paul, Minnesota. I made this website as a portfolio of my computer skills and expertise. Growing up, I have always enjoyed tinkering with computers both with the hardware and software. After a long hiatus from school, I have finally decided to return and learn the necessary skills required to make a career out of my education and experience I have learned over the years. I am still learning new things everyday and trying to find a steady balance of a career that not only pays well but one I can enjoy doing on a daily basis. Technology jobs are always in high demand and probably even more now than it’s ever and I am hoping to find my niche in something I enjoy.
I have taken the following classes at Saint Paul College:
- Web Fundamentals, where I learned HTML and CSS.
- Intro to Computer Science.
- Computer Networking.
- C++ Programming.
Skills & Office IT Expertise
- Sales Campaign Management
- Employee Training
- Client Relations
- Attorney Liaison
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Document preparation
- IT Experience
Professional & Technical Experience
- Created a responsive website in native HTML and CSS at kjshannon06.io/portfolio
- Senior Sales & Scheduling Manager (2012-Present) Hoglund, Chwialkowski & Mrozik, PLLC Roseville, MN Founding member of the Bankruptcy Sales department which involves client intake, scheduling appointments, calendar management, document preparation, and supervision of employees
- File Clerk (2008-2012)Northwestern Power Equipment Roseville, MN
- Reaffirmation Agreement Specialist and IT relations. Stewart, Zlimen & Jungers Ltd.
Technical & Computer Education
- High School Diploma