My name is Jennifer Franzwa. I am a full-time hairstylist and decided to take classes for the Social Media Marketing Certificate as a way to further market myself and expand my following and clientele. I was also accepted to the Keune Academy to train as an educator for Keune, a color and hair care brand based in Atlanta, GA. I am currently working towards my goal of becoming an educator for current stylists working in salons and looking to explore opportunities as a platform artist and educator.
Outside of the salon, I love to travel, do a lot of yoga, and be a dog mom. I am also a lover of:
- Coffee – the chances are really high that I am drinking some right now as you read this. Yes, even in the evening.
- Crafts – I recently started to crochet and dabble in painting, creating journals, and sewing.
- Fashion – while I do get inspiration from current trends, I am not one to be like others. My favorite accessory is a fun pair of shoes. They can dress anything up.
- Tattoos – I have lost count of how many I have. I absolutely love the old school traditional style of tattoos and have an arm dedicated to the style.
- Vintage – if reincarnation is a thing, I was originally living in the 1950s or 60s. I love to accessorize with old scarves, hair barrettes, and jewelry.
- Yoga – I am the kind of person that doesn’t like to let the grass grow under my feet and I am constantly into something, however, I also need my downtime. With my job being so “on” all of the time, I use yoga as a way to find stillness and quiet. This allows me to slow down and take care of myself and my mental health after taking care of my clients.
- Photography – I also enjoy being creative behind the lens. I don’t really do anything specific, just whatever catches my eye.
My kids / dogs
I have two dogs named Victor and Lucy. Victor is 14 years old and is my ride or die dude. He is extremely chill, loves to go on car rides and enjoys his shirts and bowties. Lucy is a super snuggly six year-old and is very opposite from Victor in that she doesn’t love the car, and if you can catch her to put clothes on her, chances are she will nip and fight you the entire way.
My human son’s name is Cody. He is 24 years-old and is a smarty pants in the Air National Guard. He is and always will be my number one human.
- Social Media Marketing – Anoka Ramsey Community College June 2022
- Cut and Color Collaboration – Keune Academy, Atlanta, GA March 2020
- Next Level Design – Keune Academy, Atlanta GA September 2019
- Foundational Design – Keune Academy, Atlanta, GA August 2019
- Next Level Color – Keune Academy, Atlanta, GA May 2019
- Cosmetology Diploma – Empire Beauty School September 2017
- Business Communications Certificate – Anoka Ramsey Community College 2014
- Certificate in Accounting – Saint Paul Technical College 1997
Jordan a Salon and Spa Blaine, MN Level IV Stylist, October 2018 – current
Provide quality color and cutting services to a diverse clientele while continuing to stay on top of new trends in color, cutting and application processes.
Allure Salon & Spa Lino Lakes, MN Stylist, September 2017 – October 2018
Receptionist, January 2017 – September 2017
Provide quality color, cutting, nail and skin care services to a diverse clientele while continuing to assist it reception duties that included scheduling, closing, marketing, and inventory.
I love travel and adventure – come to Las Vegas with me! https://webdevportfolios.com/product/las-vegas-nevada/
Have a passion for fashion? Check out what Paris, France has to offer! https://webdevportfolios.com/paris-france/