An experienced and qualified office manager with over 8 years of experience in customer service. A full-time student at Community College graduating in Year 2023 and seeking to further my career in a position where I can better utilize my skills. I am available to do freelance work or remote work part-time immediately and full-time in January 2024. I am also an astute learner of new technologies like web development and ready to push through challenges and a firm believer of learning through practice and one’s mistakes. My one big philosophy in life is – As with everything, practice makes perfect, but along the way, we have all made some mistakes. Instead of letting mistakes bring you down, use your mistakes as an opportunity to grow. If you make a mistake, be patient with yourself. What is most important is to never quit!
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and HTML
- Competent office manager
- Focused and detail-oriented
- Good problem solver
- Honest and reliable
- Versatile employee
- Great with customers
- Good Communication Skills
- Multilingual – Proficient in English, Hindi, Japanese, French, Spanish
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite
Customer Service Intern 09/20005 to 10/2006
Daily Bugle, CA
I have worked with different data management software. I have also worked with cross Collab teams using programs used to manage content and help my organization achieve desired results and objectives.
I started out as a customer service representative for DirecTV and excelled in customer service. I soon advanced to floor manager, which entailed actively leading my team, communicating directly with customers and problem solving, allowing for good experience with assisting people.
- High School Diploma
- Pursuing AA Degree, Community College. Coursework includes general education and business concepts and procedures with an emphasis on business technologies in the workplace.
- Reading Books
- Photography, check out some of my fav nature clicks
- Travel new places
- Playing fun games with my children, our latest fav is Wordle, go check it out!